RETURN OF PURCHASE
All the products MUST be returned:
- with original invoice which arrived inside your package.
- in original packaging, including the tags on each item.
- in perfect condition – MUST be unworn & unwashed (no distinct odours, blemishes, signs of wear etc.) – if the returns item fails this test, they will be returned back to you.
- item must be returned within 14 days after you receive your package (delivery days are not counted in the 14 days).
Items Failing Our Inspection Test:
If items received are improperly returned to us and do not meet the conditions stated above. We have the right to refuse a refund or exchange of an item. We will retain the returned item until such additional cost is paid to us as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned item. If such additional cost is not paid to us within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may eliminate or otherwise dispose of the returned item at our sole discretion without any liability to you.
Please note, refunds will not be given on any items purchased from our sale. They may only be exchanged for another size or colour.
Once the items have reached us, we will notify you per email. We will then proceed to inspect them and depending on the fulfilment of the above points we will then decide if the items qualify for a refund or not, at which point we will notify you per email again of the outcome. Refunds are processed and credited back to the original method of payment used during checkout which may take up to 14 working days.
EXCHANGE OF ITEMS
All items returned to D2C may be:
- exchanged for different size or colour.
- change product with a different one of the same value.
- or ask for a REFUND for the product you have sent back.(see above return of purchase/ refunds)
Please be aware that the exchange of items is subject to passing inspection from us and subject to availability of stock. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to return all items in a safe condition. Shipping costs are non-refundable. In the case where there is a refund due and we are sending items back to you, we will deduct the shipping costs from your total refund amount. Please be aware that we will not assume liability for return items that are lost in the post or damaged in transit. We strongly advise you to send the returns item on a recorded delivery service to avoid any issues.
FAULTY/ INCORRECT ITEMS
In the unfortunate event where you receive the wrong or faulty item, we kindly ask that you contact us at email@example.com and send photos of the fault along with your full name, order number and the details of your complaint. If deemed faulty, we may ask you to return the item. If this is the case, we will get back to you as soon as possible to resolve the issue. We kindly ask you to be totally cooperative and provide us with all the details and information that we ask.Your complete corporation matters to us.